Thursday, 19 March 2015

Welcome

If you've made it this far, then welcome! The purpose of this blog is to bring as many primary languages resources, ideas, planning and additional help into one place to make it easier to find.

A little background about me. I am currently a NQT working as a supply in Plymouth. Through my work I have experienced teaching the entire primary age range. I am also a Primary Languages specialist, which is partially helped due to my love of travel and my ability to speak French and German. Lots of schools teach Spanish so I am increasing my knowledge by teaching myself this- at the moment I am using the website/app Duolingo for this. I would highly recommend it if you need to start from scratch or if you just want brush up on your knowledge as it is very useful in incorporating the speaking, listening and writing aspects of languages.

In my next post I am going to start bringing you some ideas and resources that I have tried and tested in classrooms and find to work well. I will also be linking up my TES page where you can find all of then resources and lesson plans that I use to teach various topics within languages. Most of my work is based around French, but can be easily adapted to suit any language.

Thanks for reading!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment